The truck was in service with the Vancouver Fire Department from 1929 until July 21,1961. It was purchased from a farmer in Aldegrove, and after being restored by the West Vancouver firefighters Local 1525 it was sold to the West Vancouver Fire Society Museum and Archive Society in 1994.
Copyright ownership is undetermined. There are no restrictions on reproduction for research and private study. Permission of the copyright holder is required for all other uses.